Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Apologies

My, but it's been awhile.  Apologies for the blogging silence as of late -- life got rather hectic all at once.  The good news is, it's been entirely the right kind of hectic, and while it will stay ridiculously busy for awhile, things are looking up.  What have I been up to?  Well, let's see:

1.)  I've gotten 2/3rds of the way finished on the final draft of Tagestraum
2.)  I quit my day job to pursue full-time freelancing web copy (today is my 1-week anniversary!)
3.)  I decided, somewhat last minute, to move to Austin in March.

Over three years ago, when I started working at the call center, I said to myself, "This is the day job I will keep until I can work full-time as a writer."

At the time, writing web content about insurance wasn't really what I had in mind, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment