Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Brief Pause From Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

There's a prompt for today, but it was all about social media and sales, and I'm all platformed out.  Also I just won this shiny new blogging award, so I wanted to post that instead.  Look how shiny it is!
So, ok.  How does this work?  I post 7 links to blog posts within my blog that meet the themes below.  Then I tag 7 other authors.  Sound good?  Awesome. 


Most Beautiful Piece
Most Helpful Piece
Most Popular Piece
You Can Learn Ratspeak!  (not counting my contest entry, this has the most hits of anything in the blog)
Most Controversial Piece
Most Surprisingly Successful Piece
Most Underrated Piece
Most Pride-Worthy Piece
 
And now I'm supposed to tag 7 people.  So, I choose:  
 

And, erm, anybody else that reads this and wants to steal it.  Because I routinely fail at finding people to tag.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thank you for the tag! I will post in a day or so when I have plotted my tag-ees ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a free blog post! I will make it soon, I swear--and I shall now read all of yours, because they sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete