Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Few Shout-Outs

Time for some shout-outs. This may mimic your acknowledgement page, but whom would you like to publicly thank for their help in creating your book or completing it to the point where it is presently?

There's a few people I want to thank for bringing Tagestraum into the world:

My brother Andrew, who not only patiently listened to my never-ending plot babble, but also gave me some much-needed kicks in the pants whenever I wandered off course.  

My friend Crystle, whose never-ending enthusiasm made me feel ashamed to waver away from the project for long.

My fellow alumni and lit-nerd Megan, for giving me a crit that made me feel like a million bucks and strengthened the manuscript immeasurably.

Those three were my beta-readers and they're the bestest :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment