Friday, August 24, 2012

My Newest Blog Adventure

So, I'm an insane masochist.  I think we've probably established that in the past, but just in case you're tuning in for the first time:  Hi, I'm Tiana, and I like to take on a bazillion more projects than I can possibly hope to complete.

Which is, naturally, why I'm launching a second blog.  It's a year-long challenge to myself to live without buying any new items and strive toward a diet of entirely whole, non-processed, non-packaged foods.  See, when I'm not writing, I'm a really big frugality/sustainable living nerd, and I thought it'd be pretty unfair to make all of you who are interested in my writing have to hear all about it. 

But if you do want to hear all about it (and boy, I really hope you do) you should slide on over and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, you are dedicated to take up two blogs, I will have to check it out and follow both.-Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Sounds like a big undertaking!

    ReplyDelete