Sunday, January 6, 2013

Publishing News for the Start of the Year

I've been pretty out of the loop lately.  I had a long vacation away from the computer, and it's taking me some time to get back in the swing of things.  I've also been working on a big project for a client of mine all week, so I've spent most of my time on the other side of Cold Turkey, typing away.  Cold Turkey is an amazing productivity tool, but it really sucks for staying abreast of industry news (since I'm hidden away from all social media during the day).  

Anyway, I did still manage to hear about a couple interesting things coming down the pip, so here they are:  

And finally, for the contest hounds: Cupid's Literary Connection is hosting a massive agent "Blind Speed Dating" event.  If you're on the hunt for an agent, be sure to take a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment