Anyway, I did still manage to hear about a couple interesting things coming down the pip, so here they are:
- Elle Casey discusses the role of agents and the future of agenting
- Nataly Kelly talks about 6 things she learned about publishing (that other people won't tell you)
- A few New Years' resolutions for the book publishing industry
- Publishing Without Perishing -- a glimpse at the rise of the small press (where I think a revolution is about to occur) and specifically in reprints of old, weird books
- A a few predictions for the new year
And finally, for the contest hounds: Cupid's Literary Connection is hosting a massive agent "Blind Speed Dating" event. If you're on the hunt for an agent, be sure to take a peek!