Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Cavalcade of Work and a Few Grand New Adventures

I have been very, very busy these past few weeks.  Busy enough that time is sort of blurring together.  Sadly, a lot of that time has been devoted to writing for clients, but I have squeezed in a little fiction here and there :) Here's what I've got going on lately:


  • I finished my final draft of "The Toymaker," a story to appear in the upcoming Doll anthology from Ginger Goat.  This has been such a fun project to be part of, and I am feeling so blessed to have been included.  If you have any interest in storytelling games, you should absolutely check out Ginger Goat's offerings.  I'll also let you know when the anthology is available if you want to check out my story.  
  • A special Christmas story will be available ONLY to my mailing list subscribers -- so be sure to fill out the form to your right and click "subscribe" so you won't be left out.  Aside from exclusive content, mailing list recipients get the first look at new releases and information about promotions.  
  • My Into The Wild contest is still going, and there's been an astonishing lack of entries ;) C'mon guys, don't be shy.  Get a picture of yourself (or your pet, or your favorite toy dinosaur) posing with my book for an entry into the drawing!  There's a little over a month to go, and the winner receives their choice of gift card or charitable donation.  
  • Speaking of Nezumi's Children, a new companion volume is in the works -- a collection of stories providing a bit more insight into the lives of the characters, rat culture and even a few myths and legends.  Keep an eye out for more information and new developments! 
  • If you haven't picked it up already, a revised edition of The Beast in the Bedchamber is available, and it has an exclusive preview of my upcoming release, Tagestraum.  

Hope you're all having a wonderful time leading up to the busy holiday season (and remember...books make great gifts.....*whistles innocently*).  Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment