Over the years, I've connected with hundreds of clients and ghost-written thousands of articles. I also work independently with a wide network of publications. My favorite topics include insurance, personal finance, urban homesteading, gaming and writing.
If you're interested in hiring me, please send an email to email@example.com with a description of your project, and I'll be happy to provide a quote for my services.
Tiana and I have been working together for about a year now. Over the pastyear, she has consistently delivered quality content which has helped myblog become the authority in my industry. She's dependable, adaptable andalways meets her deadlines. Her writing is impeccable. I highly recommendher.
-- Travis Lane, TCL Media Group
"Having worked in content marketing for five years, I've never come across someone as consistently excellent as Tiana. No matter what the job or subject matter, her dependability and versatility shines through every time, without fail. If you want flawless copy coupled with superb communication, Tiana will quickly become your go-to girl for everything."
-- Zeke Iddon
Writing CreditsThe majority of my projects have been ghost-written, and the privacy of my clients is paramount to me. Here are, however, several of my publications that have been made under my own name.
- "#NoDAPL Movement - March on Albuquerque" (cover story), Gallup Sun
- "Get Scam Savvy," Writer's Digest
- "Five Things I Learned from Bombur," Animal Wellness
- "Save Money on Auto Insurance by Driving Less," Dollar Stretcher
- The Benefits of Online Self Storage Auctions, Inside Self Storage
- Are You Using Stolen Art Without Realizing It?, Writers Weekly